Smart Pages showcase information from social media, podcasts, and YouTube so that fans can easily access it all in one place. Users can start producing and sending emails to an existing subscriber base with SendFox after uploading a list of their contacts and subscribers.
SendFox intends to help people in converting leads into customers and followers into loyal supporters. Its automation templates are used to establish an automatic welcome email campaign that increases subscriptions and directs visitors to popular content. With SendFox’s integrated scheduling and automation features, it is also possible to send a series of emails based on clicks and opens.
You can learn more about SendFox Lifetime Deal & Review in this blog, as well as how to update and convert your followers and subscribers into paying clients.
What is SendFox?
SendFox describes itself as “email marketing for content creators,” allowing you to “automatically send personalized emails to your subscribers, followers, and lovers.”
It’s a technique to reach out to your target audience and those who already like you, much like other email marketing platforms.
You drive people down your sales funnel through email campaigns that promote your articles, videos, podcasts, and other content. This email marketing tool allows you to integrate with a range of your favorite tools, including Sumo.com, KingSumo, Zapier, API, and others.
SendFox allows you to quickly create simple, attractive, and powerful emails.
Statistics for SendFox
At the time of writing, SendFox claims the following:
- 14,480,935 emails delivered
- 3,652,041 email subscribers
It’s only been around for a few months, but it’s already gaining traction.
These statistics are likely to be out of date by the time you visit the SendFox home page.
Who should use SendFox?
SendFox has only been with us for a few months, but its promise is clear. It comes from a marketing family (Sumo) that knows what they’re doing, which is a big advantage that suggests the app will develop over time.
Currently, content makers such as bloggers and vloggers who want to establish new sales funnels for their products and services can profit from SendFox’s simplicity and uncluttered look.
Why pay for features that you don’t require?
SendFox price is just incomparable, especially with the lifetime deals on offer for small company owners and small eCommerce store owners who are just getting started with email marketing, it may be a no-brainer. You probably want to keep things as basic as possible.
If you currently utilize Sumo products, this is even more reason to carefully consider SendFox.
When your list of subscribers grows and you want to do more with your email marketing, you can always upgrade to a platform with additional “bells and whistles.”
How to use SendFox?
Step 1: To begin, go to the SendFox website and join up with your Google account or email address.
Step 2: When asked to add a content source, enter the URL of your website. It will help you with automation, good marketing, and newsfeed management.
Step 3: Import contacts from the nest page if you have any. There are three options for doing so.
Step 4: We tried to transfer some email addresses from MailChimp to SendFox and succeeded.
- Access your MailChimp account.
- Allow SendFox access to your account.
- Then choose the MailChimp list to import.
It will import the contacts in a few seconds and redirect you to your dashboard.
Features Of SendFox
- Send unlimited emails.
- Schedule email campaigns.
- Lists and tagging to keep your contacts separated.
- GDPR Compliant.
- Lead generation forms.
- Sumo.com, KingSumo, Zapier, API, and POST HTML code are all integrated.
- Unlimited triggered automation.
- Advanced analytics to track opens, clicks, and more.
- Stack an unlimited number of codes.
- Basic landing pages.
- Analytics for opens and clicks.
- Unlimited emails to contacts.
- CRM functionality to write notes on each subscriber.
- RSS feed auto-pull — create email drafts automatically from an RSS feed.
- WYSIWYG email editor to make writing emails easy.
SendFox Pros & Cons
- It is simple to use.
- You can create an eye-catching, readable email.
- Domain validation is simple.
- Through Zapier, it integrates with almost anything.
- Their support is amazing.
- Automations can be run forever.
- CSV import optimizations and fixes
- Possibility of deleting photos and other media
- Customization is limited.
- There hasn’t been any A/B testing.
Pricing of SendFox
SendFox Free Plan:
This plan is free. however, you are limited to 1000 contacts.
- Throttled Sending (50,000)
- Normal Sending Server
- Normal SendFox Server
Now, SendFox Lifetime Deal is available on Appsumo for $49
The cost of this plan is $49 for 5,000 contacts. It is a one-time fee and a lifelong agreement. You are free to add as many contacts as you like. You will be charged an additional $49 for each 5K contacts for that.
SendFox Lifetime Deal On Appsumo
On May 27, 2020, SendFox Lifetime Deal became live on Appsumo. This email marketing tool helps content creators in growing their audience.
GET A $49 ONE-TIME PURCHASE
- Lifetime access to SendFox
- Unlimited email sends
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Email campaigns that can be scheduled at any time of day
- Custom landing pages
- Unlimited triggered automation
- 5,000 Subscribers
- Integrations: Zapier, API, and more
- WYSIWYG email editor
- GDPR compliant
- All future Large Plan updates
How To Get Extra 10% Discount Of SendFox Appsumo Lifetime Deal
- Go to SendFox Appsumo Lifetime Deal
- Wait for a few seconds a discount popup will appear
- Click the “Buy Now” Button
- A Discount Pop-up will appear
- Enter your email address
- Continue with the same email address
- Then Get $10 Discount
Join Appsumo Plus and receive 10% off any tool you buy, access to KingSumo Web Pro, and other unexpected benefits!
Final Thought: SendFox Lifetime Deal
Email marketing is an excellent approach for content creators to reach out to their target audience. SendFox is an email marketing solution developed for content providers that wish to send personalized emails. It’s the greatest option for bloggers that wish to send out email newsletters.
If you want to simplify your email marketing, you should check out SendFox right now. They will provide you with a free trial to see whether they are the perfect fit for you.
Get your SendFox lifetime deal on Appsumo Right away!
Read our review articles WordHero lifetime deal and review- Best Ai Content Writer